Friday, November 19, 2004

Dear Blog Explosion...

What did I ever do to you? I have been surfing my balls off looking at people's blogs, commenting on some, adding others to my Do Not View List and generally playing by the rules of the game.

In spite of all this, you don't seem to want to give me any mystery credits. Why? I try and try to get them, but you just keep dishing up the blogs. I concede that you occasionally give me the odd 2 or 3 credit surprise, but this just doesn't count. Especially not since you haven't given me a single one today! There's people out there winning 25, 50 or even 100 mystery credits. What have they got that I don't.

You are stringing me out man. I'm starting to feel sick and need a fix but you're holding out on me.

Can't you help a brutha out?

---End Transmission---

No comments: