Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Making the most of it.

Some of you may be aware that Ms. Mac is in training for something. She will reveal the details in the fullness of time so I won't blab now. As part of this, she has been swimming practically everyday. So since I am off work this week, I have joined her at the pool on Sunday and Monday.


We've been putting in the laps and so far, we swum 1.1km on Sunday and 1.6km yesterday. Bloody hell, I don't remember the last time that I swam that far - probably never.

We're off to the pool again today and then again tomorrow and...

3 comments:

Toño said...

That's a great beginnig. Are coming with us to make the "Seeüberquerung"? It's only 1.5 km (for the most)

mr. mac said...

Unfortunately, I'm on duty with the kids so that Ms. Mac can go with you. Maybe I can come next year.

Antipodeesse said...

Yeah, and it's keeping her so busy that she doesn't even have time to blog for us anymore (sob)...