Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Hello Blogger? What's up with you?

Crazy things happening here with the blog. It doesn't see willing to update when I make a post. Come on dude, you gotta work with me here. Anyhow, not much to report. Have decide that I am going to make a bigger effort with my German speaking and have told all my colleagues to speak to me in German instead of English. I don't know how successful it will be but I am hoping to make some good progress. I figure if I concentrate on this effort, I should see a good result within a month. I find that I understand plenty (read 80%) of what is said to me but cannot answer articulately. This is totally frustrating given my obvious gift for English language communication (can you say conceited wanker children?)

Enough for now....

---End transmission---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smart job dude..

Do you know whats going in ONLINE?
Something new the battle between MICROSOFT & GOOGLE. The bike, driven by solar energy,How to burn a CD from your favourite iTune numbers?
If you dont please visit MESSENGER XPRESS
& if you know, please le me know something different..

Thanks..

eMArk @ MESSENGER XPRESS