Thursday, July 14, 2005

C'mon people...

Well, I don't know whose hat I shat in? Yesterday's post was an absolute triumph (IMHO) and I got two lousy comments! *doesn't count his own comment as an ACTUAL comment*.

What's up with that. The hit counter is going up (albeit sloooowwwly) so there a handful of people coming by, but not a fucking sausage in the comment box- makes the whole Photoshopping for fun and profit *not an actual program or book* thing seem kind of pointless. Not even a nasty letter from someone about ripping off the abc.com logo on the pic.

Anyway, I guess I'll just go back to the drawing board and see what I can come up with next time - like there's any point...

BTW, Andi, I have created a world map with clickable links for the W.A.T.E.S thing. Will send you a test URL when it's on the web - perhaps you'll have a comment about it. *acknowledges Andi's and ms. mac's tireless commenting committment*

6 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Do you wanna have a cry about it?

That's what comes of not enough regular posting!

mr. mac said...

Ahh ms. mac, your gift of encouragement has certainly been a blessing for us all.

Thank you.

Nickle Annie said...

Uhhhh, I left a comment on the caption entry and no one ever answered back.....

I'm the only one that entered...

Does that mean I win!!!!!

mr. mac said...

Yes but Nickle Annie, you failed to read the part of the post, where I said that cos I was pissed off at having my idea nicked, I wasn't having a competition. However, you did enter, so...

CONGRATULATIONS, you may already be a winner.

Andrea Knapp said...

er.... knowing how completely useless I am with the computer and stuff, you send me directions that I can't make heads nor tails of.

I guess G will have to have a look at it.

But I love commenting. In fact, I try to get to comment before the lovely Ms Mac but damn if she doesn't always beat me to it. (as she stands and watches you publish said post and then rushes to comment!)

mr. mac said...

The most hilarious aspect to this whole sorry tale Jon was your amusingly patronising comment.

I half expected that "your thoughts would be with my family at this difficult time."