Monday, November 08, 2004

Hell comes to Frogtown

Hey Wassup?

Tonight brings the visit of one of the three Nannypigs Gruff to our place for a week of fun and laughs. She is not the most reliable of people so I'm not expecting much in the way of catching-the-plane-ness from her. If she is on the flight she is on the flight. If not, one shouldn't be surprised. It promises to be a good week whilst she is here even though the weather is predicted to bring snow tomorrow and Wednesday.

Just snuck off to the city to get the new specs for James. He is something of a wrecker when it comes to glasses, clothes, shoes etc, so I hope he doesn't kill these new ones too quickly. I am happy to have gotten out of here without clocking off so I guess I stole an hour from the company - makes for a change from the hours they steal from me when I have to travel on biness (sic).

Must be off, things to do and people to see.

---End transmission---

No comments: